Persona 5 - Life Will Change
What does it take to change how one living a life?
A near death experience might do it
Some people engulf in dangerous activities
Me
A really bad life habit, grinding whole day with less than 2 hours sleep
Lots & lots of compensation
Just to keep it going
To the point almost abandoning duties
Then it came
The attack
Feels like time is stopping
Everything moving in slow motion
And every cell in your body grasping for air
After all subside, you look at yourself and ask
How my body endure this for.... years?
How can I keep going all this time?
What was I expecting? A little pat in the head? A little candy at the end that was never there?
Then you realize the absence of thing you think will be there
No promise, no reward
The grinding just abuse you
Theres not enough medicine gonna heal this
Unless you forgive yourself and quit
Immediately
What left probably fear that one day it wont stop
At least I know I should listen
Comments
Post a Comment